Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bachelorette Invitations!


So, my best friend Ashley is getting married in August and I am hosting her bachelorette party! I was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest from an Etsy store here. I figured I could make something pretty similar for myself so I set out to give it a try! I found the template for the lingerie here to get me started! Ashley's colors are dark purple and a lime green, so I decided to go with those colors for the invitations. Took me a while, but finally got all the lingerie pieces cut out-- I used just basic scrapbook paper and cardstock ($0.49-$0.59 per sheet) to ensure the paper would be sturdy enough!

I found these decorations at Michael's- each pearl pack was $2.49 and the pack of gem flowers was $3.99. I had a 20% off coupon so everything was around $16.00 to make 12 invitations!



I ended up just using Elmer's glue to assemble since the glue from a hot glue gun didn't stick very well so it took a bit of trial and error to assemble them.

Here is the assembled invitation! I had a lot of fun making them and I think they turned out really well!








No comments:

Post a Comment